From now on, enjoy Free Ground Shipping on Orders $125+
Aeropostale Free Shipping on Orders of $100 or More!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Chili's Chocolate Molten Cake



Wow...can't stop eating these. Every time, I went to eat Molten's cake, I always love it. Cake is warm, toped with vanilla ice-cream under a chocolate shell.

Next time, you go to chili's, don't forget to order Chocolate's Molten Cake. Don't eat too full, though on the entrée. You can always go here just to eat the cake, that's what I did. Love it, Love it, Love it.

Now, it's make's me want to eat it while I writing this and uploading the picture. That's how delicious this cake is. It's only around $6 feels like heaven on earth while you sip a bite of the cake, ice cream, and hard shell in one bite.

That's it I'm going to eat this pretty soon...

I'm getting this one on Chili's at Windward Parkway, here is the address:
5035 Windward Pkwy
Alpharetta, GA 30004-3890 

Hurry get this, before they change their menu around....Don't change the molten's cake menu Chili's, otherwise, I might stop going there...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment