From now on, enjoy Free Ground Shipping on Orders $125+
Aeropostale Free Shipping on Orders of $100 or More!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

30th Anniversary Chocolate Cake Cheesecake


Yeah, the name 30th Anniversary Chocolate Cake Cheesecake sounds like not professional, not even appetizing..but it surely wrong...It is actually an extraordinary delicious cake.

It is sweet, but not too sweet...It's chocolaty, but not overpowering to shut the cheese cake taste. The back of the cake is actually crunchy (I don't know what it is though). You have to mix the whole layer of cake while eating with a bit of white cream and chocolate on top. Oh man..My mouth even watering while describing these...

Original description says:
Layers of Our Original Cheesecake, Fudge Cake and Chocolate Truffle Cream.


This particular cake, I got it from the Cheesecake Factory up on North Point Mall, GA.


Here is the full address:
The Cheesecake Factory
2075 N Point Cir
Alpharetta, GA 30022-4856



I could not finish the cake, because I'm full. Trust me, it's a fully loaded cake. Feels like eating an entire different entrĂ©e. But, when I got home and eat it again, it's taste even better. Not losing it's taste....
I am not a cake person, but I have to say that these one has to broke my "not cake a person" motto...It's so good, delicate, and mouth watering....Try it or I will buy it for you to try...It's that good...Trust me...

No comments:

Post a Comment