From now on, enjoy Free Ground Shipping on Orders $125+
Aeropostale Free Shipping on Orders of $100 or More!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Nasi Halal (NY city)



Oh My...This one is no one can miss food...I was in NY city for vacation. My friend told me you've got to try this Nasi Halal..Many seller are out there on the road, but you have the to try the one at between 5th avenue and 52nd St...But I will update to make sure...

When I was getting there with the subway, I saw a lot of great cars stopping by and buy (this is at night time), It's like BMW, Mercedes, and Lamborghini on the side parking to buy this food...and the line is very long too...Make sure you get there not too hungry....

You need to order the combination (that the one I ordered)...I think it's the lamb and chicken combination..It's about $6 (in 2009). Don't forget the white sauce and the spicy sauce...You've got to get the sauce, it's the key to everything here...Don't put the hot sauce too much, It is very spicy..Just put a little bit, but the white sauce, you can put a little more....

It is soooo Good that on the way go back home, I buy 5 of this and carry it with me on the airport..I give it to my friend back in Atlanta, oh my they all love it....Trust me, It's that's good...cheap...and delicious....

Oh oh oh 1 more thing...Since, there is no place to eat when I buy this... I carry it to the Rockefeller center inside and eat it over there, enjoying the food while watching people ice skating (it was during winter at that time).

So, when you're in the middle on NY city, while everything is so overpriced and expensive...This one will make your day...I promise...

No comments:

Post a Comment